Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here it goes again...

My jaw hit my keyboard when I read this in my e-mail yesterday:

"159 Days to the Starting Line!"

Ho-ly crap.

No, I'm not running the marathon tomorrow, but all of a sudden it feels like it. The training is going well so far. My body is reacting well to the running, no major muscle aches or soreness, and I've been pleasantly surprised with how my body's risen to the challenge.

Speaking of rising, it's time to get serious about fundraising, too. Please click the "Jeff Kessinger's Donation Page" and think about donating to help me reach my goal of $1500. Also, think about any friends or family you might have who'd be willing to help out. Every little bit, every penny, matters in the fight against autism.

Time to go run in a bit. This video is a good motivator, I've found.

--Kess

No comments: